Screenshot from Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Decks: 5 standard decks of 52 cards
Multi-Hand: Play up to 5 Cards!
Hole card: No
Dealer Stands: All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Double: 9/10/11 See details below
Split Aces: Can Draw
After split: No Double
Multi-hand Blackjack is a new way to play Blackjack, as you can have up to 5 hands at once. Multi-hand Blackjack is played with five standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21
- The Dealer stands on all hands with the value of 17 and draws on all hands with the value of 16
- You can split two cards that have the same denomination
- If you split a pair of Aces and then draw a card with a denomination of 10, this is not Blackjack, although it has a value of 21
- You cannot re split
You can double when your hand has a value of 9, 10 or 11.
- You cannot double after split
- You are dealt one card and your hand automatically stands
- The Doubling bet is equal to your original bet
You can take Insurance if the Dealer's first card is an Ace. Insurance costs half your original bet.