Screen shot from Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Decks: 4 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: Yes
Dealer Stands: All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Re split: 2 Times
Split Aces: No Draw
After split: Double
Vegas Strip BlackJack is played with 4 standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21
- The Dealer Stands on a soft 17
Vegas Strip Blackjack is an American hole card game.
- You can Split two cards that have the same Denomination or Value
- You can Split a maximum number of 3 times per game, equaling 4 hands
- Aces are only Split once
- If you Split a pair of Aces, each Ace is dealt one card, and the hand automatically Stands
You can Double Down after receiving the first two cards.
- You can Double Down after a spilt
- The Doubling bet is equal to your original bet
You can take Insurance if the Dealer's first card is an Ace.
- Insurance costs half your original bet
- You cannot take Insurance after a Hit, Split, or a Double Down bet
- If the dealer has Blackjack, the Insurance bet is paid at odds of 2:1