Last updated: Apr 03, 2004
A welcome bonus is awarded only once, when you sign-up at a casino for the first time. To encourage players to stay with they casino, some casinos run different promotion programs based on ongoing monthly and weekly bonuses, loyalty bonuses and rewards programs.
Monthly and Weekly bonuses
Microgaming and Playtech Casinos often offer a monthly bonus as a percentage bonus on a deposit made via a certain payment method. For example, If you deposit into your casino account at Cinema Casino using MoneyBookers or Wire Transfer they'll give you a 15% deposit bonus up to $3000 FREE!
Another example is Casino DelRio which offers real players up to $150 Per Month (10%) on FirePay, NETeller, InstaCash and Moneybookers deposits.
You can find more Deposit Method Bonuses here:
Bank Wire Bonuses Click2Pay Bonuses E-Check Bonuses FirePay Bonuses InstaCash Bonuses MasterCard Bonuses Moneybookers Bonuses Neteller Bonuses PaySpark Bonuses Ukash Bonuses UseMyBank Bonuses Visa Bonuses
Weekly bonuses are rare, only a few casinos offer them.
- Prize draws
- Frequently casinos run prize draws, where you can win a prize - often an amount of money that is added to your casino account - provided you fulfill the terms and conditions.
- Happy hour bonus
- An Happy Hour bonus is a free casino bonus awarded during a specific, sometimes randomly chosen hour, to a person that is online or deposits during that hour.
- Special bonus
- This could be anything from a birthday bonus to a cruise to the Bahamas.
- Random bonus
- Some Casinos offer random bonuses to their most active players.
- Refer A Friend
- Refer a Friend to Casino or to Poker Room and you'll get some money. Of course, gambling sites will reward you only for depositing players.
Online Loyalty Programs
Such Programs can be run by Groups of Casinos or individual gambling site. Every wagered dollar earns player loyalty (comp) points and when the points reach a certain level, the points can be converted to real casino credits.
For example, Blackjack belongs to Casino Rewards Group and offers players Loyalty program, as long as you've got 1000 points in your account you can withdraw when you want to.Ballroom
Vegas Towers Casino is a member of Fortune Lounge Players Club where you can earn points that translate into casino credits. The Players Club also offers promotions and tournaments, which are exclusive to Players Club members.