The Gambling Commission is an independent organization Founded in 1999.
It was organized to "assure gamblers of a closely monitored, safe on-line gaming environment".
Seal of approval
The Gambling Commission seal of approval will be granted only if the casino adheres to the Gambling Commission standards.
- Consistent random mathematical testing of software pass rate.
- Posted rules are accurately followed.
- Each free trial version of software must offer the same rules and odds of paid version.
- Payout odds and percentages must be true at all times.
- Game device simulations (cards or dice) must statistically react exactly like real world version of device.
- Wagers must be honored despite power failures or player interruptions.
- Ample cash reserves must be sustained in order to pay winners.
- Player disputes must be addressed quickly and accurately.
- Player transaction logs will be thoroughly maintained.
- Casino representatives must be available to discuss player account activity.
Public list of members
To verify that the casino is actually entitled to carry the Gambling Commission seal of approval, you can check if the casino is listed on the public list of members, as published on the Gambling Commission website.
Any player have the right to make a complaint against any casino member which does not adhere to the standards of fairness.