Last updated: Mar 02, 2007
Let it Ride Poker is a game played with a deck of 52 cards. Player does not compete against the dealer or other players, like in video poker a player wagers if the 5 card hand will be at least a 'pair of tens'.
The play of the game is inverted as player firstly place three mandatory bets and when the dealer opens hole cards, the player decides wether to draw the bets back or 'let it ride'.
Playing Let It Ride
- A player makes three bets of equal amount.
- The player also can make a side bet for Bonus payout.
- The dealer deals 3 cards to the player's hand and two community cards face down.
- Player makes a decision weather to take one bet back or to 'Let It Ride'.
- The Dealer turns over one of the 2 cards.
- Player makes a decision weather to take another bet back or to 'Let It Ride'.
- The Dealer shows the last community card.
- The winnings are payed according to the payout schedule.
|Four of a Kind||50:1|
|Three of a kind||3:1|
Online casinos offer bonus payouts for winning hands. To qualify for the Bonus, a player must make a 'side bet' before the cards are dealt.
Let It Ride Poker Online
- Let It Ride Poker (Poker Ride) by Microgaming - Royal Flush - 100% of the Jackpot
- Let It Ride Poker (Let Them Ride) by OddsOn - Bonus Payout for Royal Flush is $30,000
- Let It Ride Poker by iGlobal Media - Royal Flush - $20,000
- Let It Ride Poker by PlayTech - Royal Flush - $20,000
- Let It Ride Poker by Wagerlogic - Royal Flush - $30,000
- Let It Ride Poker by Rival